I don't want to say my name but I am fourteen years old and I am making this about 30 minutes after my mother left crying because the nurse that is supposed to be there and help my grandmother left because she doesn't get paid after 9pm, even though she is supposed to help at least 3 times a night. Why do I know all of this?

I know this because starting at 11:30 pm my mother was talking to the nurse on the phone after my grandfather gave her the phone because she refused to wake up after he asked to help my grandmother. My mom was on hold with the EMERGENCY phone number and didn't get off of hold for an hour. Its 1:30 am and my mom was basically forced to leave me and my dog alone in the middle of the night. My mother had a meltdown because of the poor care you guys gave.

I found this website between 2 articles about lawsuits so I see I am not the only one. I didn't want to post anything about this but shortly after I thought that my mother cried again, all of this because one of the aid that left in the night because she was not paid to do her job past 9pm. This isn't even the first time with problems.

I don't want a reply to this and i'm not coming back on here. I want this to be herd by anyone that sees it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nurse. Visiting Nurse Service Of New York needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nurse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Visiting Nurse Service Of New York.

Comments